Pilate Condemns Jesus
37 total verses: John 19:1-17; Matthew 27:27-32; Mark 15:16-21; Luke 23:26-32
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
320. Pilate’s soldiers crown and mock Jesus in Matthew 27:27-30; Mark 15:16-20; John 19:1-3
321. Pilate tries to release Jesus in John 19:4-7
322. Pilate questions Jesus again in John 19:8-11
323. Pilate tries to release Jesus again in John 19:12
324. Pilate sentences Jesus in John 19:13-15
325. Pilate delivers Jesus to be crucified in John 19:16
326. Jesus carries the cross in John 19:17
327. Simon of Cyrene bears the cross in Matthew 27:31-32; Mark 15:20-21; Luke 23:26
328. Jesus speaks to weeping women in Luke 23:27-32
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage