Jesus with Pilate and Herod
41 total verses: Luke 23:1-12; Matthew 27:1-4; John 18:29-38; Mark 15:1-5
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
316. Jesus before Pilate in Matthew 27:1-14; Luke 23:1-7; John 18:29-38
317. Jesus before Herod in Luke 23:8-10
318. Herod’s soldiers mock Jesus in Mark 15:1-5; Luke 23:11-12
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage