Jesus Condemned by the High Priest
45 total verses: Matthew 26:59-68; 27:1-10; Mark 14:55-65; Luke 22:63-71; Acts 1:16-20; John 18:28
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
310. Guards beat Jesus in Luke 22:63-65
311. False witnesses testify in Matthew 26:59-61; Mark 14:55-59
312. Caiaphas condemns Jesus in Matthew 26:62-66; Mark 14:60-64; Luke 22:66-71
313. Sanhedrin beats Jesus in Matthew 26:67-68; Mark 14:65
314. Jesus lead from Caiaphas to Praetorium in John 18:28
315. Remorse of Judas in Matthew 27:1-10; Acts 1:16-20
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage