40 total verses: Matthew 26:47-56; Mark 14:43-52; Luke 22:47-54; John 18:2-12
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
298. Mob comes to arrest Jesus in Matthew 26:47; Mark 14:43; John 18:2-3
299. Judas betrays Jesus with a kiss in Matthew 26:48-50; Mark 14:44-45; Luke 22:47-48
300. Jesus answers the mob with authority in John 18:4-9
301. Peter severs the ear of Malchus in Matthew 26:50-54; Mark 14:46-47; Luke 22:49-50; John 18:10-11
302. Jesus heals the high priest’s servant in Luke 22:51
303. Jesus is arrested. The disciples flee. in Matthew 26:55-56; Mark 14:48-52; Luke 22:52-54; John 18:12
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage