31 total verses: Matthew 26:36-46; Mark 14:32-42; Luke 22:39-46; John 18:1
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
296. The fellowship enters Gethsemane in Matthew 26:36; Mark 14:32; Luke 22:39-40; John 18:1
297. Jesus prays in the Garden of Gethsemane in Matthew 26:36-46; Mark 14:32-42; Luke 22:40-46
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage