Jesus Comforts the Disciples
32 total verses: John 14:1-31; Matthew 26:30; Mark 14:26
Brief description of action taking place or point being made
289. Jesus comforts the disciples in John 14:1-4
290. Jesus responds to Thomas in John 14:5-7
291. Jesus responds to Philip in John 14:8-21
292. Jesus responds to Judas not Iscariot in John 14:22-31
293. They sing a hymn and leave in Matthew 26:30; Mark 14:26; John 14:31
1. What is your favorite verse or set of verses? Why?
2. Did you learn anything from the reading or find anything particularly cool? What?
3. Was there anything unclear in the passage that you have questions about? What are they?
Specific questions on this passage
After Completing the Bible Reading
Broader outline of each section of passage