If you are like me, you want to tell everyone how wonderful God is, and how much God desires for them to come into a close relationship with him! But I am sometimes shy, and even if I were not shy, I wouldn’t always get to talk to everyone that passes me on the street or in a store. So I try to wear tshirts that can not only spread the message, but point people to a website that can lead them to a deeper walk with God.
I have just received the latest version of the “God is incredibly in love with you!” tshirt. It is a two-color shirt, so that the message stands out even more than it did in some of the earlier designs.
Another innovation of this version of the tshirts is that it includes Scripture verses in smaller print that go along with the theme of God’s love for us. There are six different sections of verses. They read as follows:
1) JESUS SAID, “COME TO ME, ALL WHO ARE WEARY AND CARRY HEAVY BURDENS, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. WALK WITH ME AND LEARN FROM ME, FOR I AM GENTLE AND HUMBLE IN HEART, AND YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS” (MATTHEW 11:28-30).
2) “MAY YOUR ROOTS GO DOWN DEEP INTO THE SOIL OF GOD’S MARVELOUS LOVE… MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF CHRIST, THOUGH IT IS SO GREAT YOU WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND IT. THEN YOU WILL BE FILLED WITH THE FULLNESS OF LIFE AND POWER THAT COMES FROM GOD” (EPHESIANS 3:17,19 NLT).
3) GOD “HAS SAID, ‘SEEK MY FACE.’ MY HEART SAYS TO YOU, ‘YOUR FACE, LORD, DO I SEEK'” (PSALMS 27:8, ESV).
4) “THE LORD IS NEAR. DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS.” PHILIPPIANS 4:5-7, ESV)
5) “I AM CONVINCED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE, NEITHER ANGELS NOR DEMONS… NOR ANYTHING ELSE… WILL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.” (ROMANS 8:38-39, NIV)
6) “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE” (JOHN 3:16, NIV). GOD “DESIRES ALL PEOPLE TO BE SAVED AND TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH” (1 TIMOTHY 2:4, ESV). THE LORD DOES NOT WANT ANYONE “TO PERISH BUT FOR ALL TO COME TO REPENTANCE” (2 PETER 3:9, NASB).
If you would like to order a tshirt, please email me at email@example.com.